The NZ Super Nanny Program - 6 Weeks to Harmony in the Home
The NZ Super Nanny Program combines all my favorite systems and strategies to straighten things out at home.
It gives parents a fresh start and empowers them to respond to unwanted behaviors in a way that will encourage siblings to listen and cooperate.
The program is delivered by Jessie Buttons and consists of home visits (2-3 hour Observations) and/or live coaching sessions online.
The program is individually designed to cover the aspects of parenting and home life, that are challenging for YOUR unique situation, and is based around the 4 Natures of children.
When you discover which one of the four Natures your child leads with, you will have the insight needed to support them.
Here is an example of what our current families are working through:
UNITY and SYSTEMS
Decode Natures of Kids and meet their highest needs
· Getting Parents on the same page
· Household Organisation
· Chores / Homework / Screens
· Existing Challenges
· Family Goals and Values
Facilitate a Family Meeting
· Question Jar
· Pocket Money
· Family Connection
· Sibling Rivalry
· Emotional Regulation and Tantrums
· The L.O.V.E Response
· Role Play then Role Model
· Tips and tricks
· Teaching kids to listen activity
· Stress management - supporting each other
· Mum's night off
· Parents Natures and needs
· Support supplements and medications
· Consequences and Cheat Sheets
· Self Esteem Programme
· Getting kids to cooperate
· Dodging Darts and other power tactics